Wednesday 29 February 2012

Time for lunch

Feeling even more spring-like today. I've spent most of the morning in the garden. I bought half a dozen tiny Lavender Hidcote plants in the autumn with the intention of ultimately planting them to form a low hedge circling the base of our cherry tree. Suddenly it seemed like time to get them in the ground. Must have been all the weeds forming around the tree that reminded me!
As ever, one job turned into a bit of a mini project but it is all done now. The lavender doesn't look much yet but let's wait for summer before we pass judgement.
So: Dog walked. Lawn cut. Edges done (probably for the first and last time this year). Lavender planted. Time for lunch. I think I may even have earned a little bit of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lincolnshire Sky

Lincolnshire Sky